We understand the love you have for your horse and we know how to match it.
Our safe, clean, comfortable facilities help your horse instantly feel at home here and our training staff care for your horse with the same love and attention as you. That's our promise and you'll sense it the minute you step onto our land. Whether you're boarding for a day or a year, you and your horse will take comfort in the experience of boarding with us.
2016-2017 Boarding Rates
The above rates include:
- Use of training facilities and arenas.
- Twice daily feedings with B-B hay and grain for Stall/Paddock and Paddock boarders.
- Stalls cleaned daily, sawdust replenished.
- Twice daily with B Bar B Hay for Dry Pasture boarders.
- Observation by B Bar B staff.
- Owner supplied Supplement/ feed service is available with Stall/Paddock and Paddock Services.
Our boarding terms are as follows:
- Payment in advance with a signed Boarding Contract.
- Signed B Bar B Ranch releases for horse owner and guests.
- No stallions.
- Horses are required to be in good health and have documentation of same. Out of state horses must have current negative Coggins test documentation.
- Pets must be restrained on the premises.
- Boarders are directly responsible for any vet, training, supplements and blacksmith charges.
- Availability and fees are subject to change.
- B Bar B has the right to refuse or terminate service based upon the horses' demeanor.
In addition, we offer our facilities for use by Equine Professionals on a limited basis for clinics and training events.
Our facilities include:
- 250ft x 100ft show arena with state-of-the-art Pro-Stride footing with dressage fencing and bleachers
- Training facilities: 80 x 120 arena and two round pens
- Picnic area
- Judge's stand
- PA system
Daily/Overnight stalls/paddocks are available.
A B Bar B staff member will be present to support your event.
Please call us at 719-783-0578 to discuss your plans and ideas.
Our requirements are:
- An agenda and proof of insurance covering the proposed event must be provided as part of the pre- booking process.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Balance due 48 hrs. prior to the event.
- All horses must be in good health and have current health papers or medical records as verification. Out-of-state horses must be Coggins tested. Documents must be presented prior to the event.
- On site sales of food/beverages/equine products is prohibited.
- Facility clean up is required.
- Helmut use is recommended and under 18 yrs. is required.
- It is hoped that all pets will be left at home. Any pets on site must be restrained and will not be permitted to interfere with participants and guests.
- All event participants and guests must sign a B Bar B Ranch general release.